September 13-15, 20-21
(Online – Special Discounted Fee Applies)
|CPD Hours: 26|
The CFO as Navigator is a stand-alone advanced program for more seasoned financial executives. It builds upon the foundational skills and concepts that add value and enhance the role within the organization.
Steering the enterprise towards value creating growth.
The 21st century CFO is hearing the new calling from the corporate boardroom - “step out and go beyond the box”. The CFO as Navigator program is designed to provide you with a highly applied and interactive experience, bringing you new tools and methods to add value to your enterprise.
- Three full day sessions and two sessions of 2.5-hours each for group work between the full day sessions.
Dealing with the Volatile World
- The volatile world - new rules of the game
- Increased need to be agile
- The enterprise model and the finance function
- Expectations from CFO - partnering with business
- Adding value to the CxO table
Value Creation – Measurement and Management
- Defining value
- Quest for a universal metric
- Role of opportunity cost
- Value based management and value drivers
Business Models and Designing Breakthrough Strategies
- Business models - enterprise on a paper napkin
- Vision, mission, core values - do they have a role?
- Designing breakthrough strategies that work
Strategy Execution and ERM
- Design and role of strategy maps
- Designing and using enterprise dashboard
- Enterprise Risk Management and scenario planning
- Designing incentives that work
- CPM and BI
- Going beyond FP&A
- Focusing on Value drivers and Non-financial metrics
Managing Human Capital and Talent
- Enterprise as a symphony
- Value added HR - identify the capability gaps
- Science into talent management and succession planning
DR. VIJAY JOG is the Founder-President of Corporate Renaissance Group (a Quisitive Company), a firm dedicated to driving better business management and performance..
He has led CRGroup’s growth in areas of strategic finance, corporate performance and dashboards, FP&A and analytics, strategy design and execution, helping clients bridge the gap between technology, HR and finance, designing incentive systems and conceptualizing and creating innovative software applications that are used by thousands of organizations around the world.