Instructions to Access & Download Paperless Material
- Log in to CPABC Online Services – click on the Professional Development tab, then on the Your Seminar and Materials menu. A list of your Upcoming Seminars should be displayed. Click on the Access the MyLearn Platform link to be taken the CPABC’s Learning Management System (LMS).
- Once in the LMS, click on your course under Upcoming Live Courses. Click on the Content tab (below the course icon image, and next to the Overview tab). Your course materials will be made available here 2-business days before the start of the course. Click on the course material to download the file(s). Note that you have up to 30-days from the seminar date to download the course material.
- If pre-work (or special instructions) is applicable to the seminar, the pre-work file(s) will also appear here, typically at least one week prior to the seminar. Post-work, if applicable, will also be made available the same way after the seminar. Note that these file(s) will only appear if they are applicable to the seminar.
- Although not mandatory, you can bring your laptop/tablet with the downloaded material to follow along in class. Extension power bars or charging stations will be provided for full-day and half-day seminars, but we encourage attendees to arrive with a fully charged device for seminars that are shorter in duration as dedicated charging stations may not be available. Attendees are also free to print and bring along their own copies if they wish to do so.
- We highly encourage attendees to download and save their materials to their laptop/tablet prior to arriving at the seminar. WiFi will be available at seminar venues, but please do not wait until you arrive at the course to download the materials – we cannot guarantee the speed and quality of internet access at facilities, and will not be able to provide any technical support at the venue should you encounter difficulties.
- The seminar materials will be in PDF format – sections will be bookmarked for ease of navigation, and attendees will be able to use annotation functions (make notes) in the PDF documents. Some seminar materials and/or pre-work materials may also contain templates, demo files or sample files in Excel.
If you have any questions or require further clarification, contact the PD Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.